Looking for a new apartment can be time-consuming, stressful, and plain hard. But it doesn’t have to be! There are plenty of companies out there, near you, that will help you find your apartment.
Take Low Budget Movers for example, who will do all of the hard work for you, without you having to lift a finger. Once you find the perfect apartment, you can let them do the rest.
But even finding an apartment doesn’t have to be your responsibility. There are plenty of services out there, apartment finders, that will search for an apartment that meets your specific needs, no matter what you are looking for. Here are some of the best companies that help find apartments in Phoenix.
- Apartment Finders. This company is located in North Phoenix and has been around since 1981. The company is always up to date on what apartments are available, rates, and finding the best rent price. Make sure to ask about their rent current specials and discounts. Not to mention that their services are free. While you can utilize the service online, the best way to get help is to meet with a leasing specialist face to face. Each leasing specialist is a licensed real estate agent in Arizona.
- Renting Arizona. This is another free service that can help you find the perfect apartment, town home, rental home, or even condo. The company has been around since 1991, calling their advice “priceless”. There are a variety of services, bu they are all free. Renting Arizona can even help you find special rental prices, specials, and discounts that are given out by the apartment complexes. All you have to do is make a phone call to get started.
- Time2Rent. This is a property management company that manages hundreds of properties all over the city. They are bound to have something that will fit your needs. There is no sign up fee and no type of charges at all. One nice aspect of this company is that almost all rentals can be viewed right on line. But for a more personal touch, you can always call and work with a representative over the phone or in person.
- Apartment and Home Solutions. This company can help you find an apartment, house, town house, or condo quickly and easily. This is a great service if you are working with a tight deadline. Again, the services offered are all completely free. The team is made up of licensed real estate agents that can help you with whatever problem you through their way. They can even help you find rentals with pets, short-term rentals, rentals for those with bad credit, and more. They can find a property in almost any location that you are looking for, including central, North, West, and downtown Phoenix.
- AZEZ Rentals. This company has access to hundreds of quality rentals all over Arizona, including Phoenix. No matter what type of rental you are looking for – luxury home, condo, budget rental, town home, etc. – this company will be able to help you find an apartment in Phoenix. A great option they give, which most other companies do not, is a lease to own option. If you are looking for purchase, but aren’t ready to take the leap, this could be the solution for you. Most rentals are available to view on their website, but representatives can also help you through a phone call or in person.