Top Rated Phoenix Long Distance Movers
- Full Service, Direct Delivery
- Set Rates With No Surprises
- Set Timelines With No Surprises
- Handled by Professional Crew from Start to Finish
Phoenix Based Professional Long Distance Moving Company
Searching for Phoenix long distance moving companies?
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Low Budget Movers offers affordable long distance moving services from Phoenix to anywhere in US and vice versa.
Moving is one of the most stressful life experiences you can go through.
When the move is long distance, it’s even harder.
You’re not just moving into a new house or apartment. You are completely uprooting your life, with a different job, new friends, and strange location to get used to.
These moves can be harder when long distance moving companies fail at their job. The worst long-distance movers overcharge, don’t show up on time, or lose your stuff.
Fortunately, at Low Budget Movers, we provide affordability and reliability as top-rated Phoenix long distance movers. We truly care about making your move streamlined and less stressful.
As a long distance moving company in Phoenix, we are happy to relocate you to any city in the United States. Below are a few examples of some of the top cities we move clients to.
- Moving From Phoenix to Atlanta, GA
- Moving From Phoenix to Austin, TX
- Moving From Phoenix to Boston, MA
- Moving From Phoenix to Charlotte, NC
- Moving From Phoenix to Chicago, IL
- Moving From Phoenix to Dallas, TX
- Moving From Phoenix to Denver, CO
- Moving From Phoenix to Houston, TX
- Moving From Phoenix to Los Angeles, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to New York, NY
- Moving From Phoenix to Sacramento, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to San Diego, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to San Francisco, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to San Jose, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to Seattle, WA
Benefits of Our Long Distance / Insterstate Movers in Phoenix
We offer full service, direct delivery moving both locally and interstate to and from Phoenix. Unlike some other long distance moving companies, we have set rates – no surprises! – and stick by our timelines.
All of our long-distance moves are handled by a professional crew that manages your move from start to finish. You will get an exact delivery date that you can count on.
Our long distance moving teams are prepared for the task at hand and have the correct equipment to handle any move, no matter the size or circumstances.
Whether you have a small one-bedroom apartment or a large, fully furnished house, we can manage it. Our trucks and van-line trailers are fully equipped and in great condition, so your belongings will be riding in style as they travel to your new home.
Need Help Packing?
We offer a full packing service if you need help with moving.
You won’t have to do anything!
We will bring materials such as boxes, packing paper, bubble wrap, tape, and labeling to pack all of your smaller and delicate items.
We then wrap and move your entire household for you.
If you don’t need us to do your packing, then of course, we will move your pre-packed belongings to your new home or storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
A long-distance move is a big deal. We understand if you have some questions. Here are some common ones about our moving services:
- How long will the move take? What’s the delivery date? The exact length of time and delivery date will depend on how much stuff you have to move (the size of your home) and the distance. The timeframe can be a few days for short moves to a week or more for longer ones. A move across the country will take much longer than a move to an adjoining state such as New Mexico. We always provide a hard deadline and an exact delivery day for all long-distance moves.
- Are you insured, and will my belongings be covered during transport? Yes. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We offer full value replacement coverage on your items for all moves both local and interstate. We pride ourselves in making sure all of your belongings arrive safely and intact.
- Do you offer temporary storage? Absolutely! We can house your belongings in our secure warehouse for as long as needed. This is important when closing dates don’t come together as planned
- Do you hire outside contractors to help load or unload? No, we do not. Only our in-house employees handle any customer belongings. The same crew will handle pick up and delivery for your move.
- Will my boxes be mixed in with boxes of other clients? In most cases, your belongings will travel by themselves during your move. This is how we can guarantee a delivery date. You won’t have to worry about lost items that get accidentally left at someone else’s house.
Costs for Phoenix Long Distance Moving Service
We offer flat rate prices for all of our long-distance moves. They are guaranteed not to change.
Your price is your price guaranteed.
Cost is calculated based on the size of your home and the distance to be traveled. For example, to move a three-bedroom home (1,600 sq. ft.) from Phoenix would vary depending on the city. Here are some examples of what we would quote, roughly. You will get an accurate estimate based on your move ahead of time.
Estimated Long Distance Moving Costs from Phoenix
Low Budget Movers Provides the Best Value in Long Distance Moving in Phoenix
When you need to move to or from Phoenix, Arizona and searching for Phoenix long distance moving companies you can trust, look no further and contact Low Budget Movers. We will give you the best service at amazing prices.
3670 E Chipman Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85040
7am - 7pm 7 Days a Week
Mon-Fri: 7am - 7pm
Sat: 7am - 7pm
Sun: By Appointment