Moving From Phoenix to Dallas - Tips From Movers
There’s excitement and stress if you have a move coming up. Planning to move from Phoenix to Dallas? Or vice versa? Whether it’s for a promotion, a brand-new job or for an advanced degree, moving requires planning.
According to Realtor.com, the median listing price for a Dallas home is $420,000. That’s about $208 per square foot. Phoenix residents may suffer some sticker shock as they might not be able to afford the same size house in Dallas or they might have to buy a little further from the city center. Rents average about $1,700.
Dallas is located 1,064 miles due east of Phoenix. Temperatures are in the mid-90s but Dallas is humid so it’s going to feel hot and muggy. Winters are mild, but don’t be surprised if there is a snowflake or two. Highways in Texas feature flowers like bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush in the spring. Residents see some thunderstorms in the spring, but fall weather is cooler with lower humidity.
Population and Lifestyle
Dallas is part of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and boasts a population of 7.4 million. The Dallas/Fort Worth airport is the third busiest in the world. The Dallas metro area is home to many corporate headquarters – it’s sometimes called the Silicon Prairie. Major employers include Walmart, American Airlines, Texas Health Resources, the Dallas Independent School District and Baylor Health Care System.
Dallas is home to major professional sports teams. There are several large man-made lakes for fishing and boating. Dallas is home to the Dallas World Aquarium and the Dallas Zoo.
Newcomers to Dallas enjoy what Dallas is known for – barbecue and steaks plus comfort food including fried chicken, biscuits and peach cobbler. Tex-Mex lovers won’t be disappointed either.
Start Planning Your Move Now
Plan your long-distance move as far in advance as feasible. Here are some things to consider.
- Budget – how much will it cost?
- Saving money – should I pack myself?
- Timing - is there a better day of the week to move?
- Declutter – why pay to move stuff you don’t use?
Six Reasons to Choose Low Budget Movers
- Talk to the owner. Low Budget Mover’s owner, Brian Myers, takes every phone call. He quotes a price that will not change. There won’t be a surprise when you reach Dallas; the price he quotes is the price you’ll pay.
- Experience. Low Budget Movers has moved over 20,000 households. That’s experience you can trust.
- Awesome customer service. From your first phone call to your last item placed at your destination, customers receive courteous service. They will deliver packing boxes to your house or you can let me pack your belongings.
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded. All employees are covered by Low Budget Movers’ insurance and workers' compensation. We don’t use sub-contractors. While Low Budget has never experienced a damage claim, we offer full replacement value coverage.
- Free disassembly service provided. Every truck is equipped with tools to disassemble large pieces of furniture before loading. It is reassembled at your destination.
- No deposit or up-front fees required. Clients pay for their move at their destination when they are 100 percent satisfied.
Reserve Your Date
Call now (480) 787-0647 or submit your quote request online. Avoid stress and disappointment by booking your move as you as you know your dates. If you are able to move during the week, you can save money.
Communication is part of our customer service. We confirm your move with a phone call the day before you’re scheduled to move. The moving crew will call you a half-hour before their arrival at your house.
Moving will never be free of stress but using Low Budget Movers helps.
As a long distance moving company in Phoenix, we are happy to relocate you to any city in the United States. Below are a few examples of some of the top cities we move clients to.
- Moving From Phoenix to Atlanta, GA
- Moving From Phoenix to Austin, TX
- Moving From Phoenix to Boston, MA
- Moving From Phoenix to Charlotte, NC
- Moving From Phoenix to Chicago, IL
- Moving From Phoenix to Dallas, TX
- Moving From Phoenix to Denver, CO
- Moving From Phoenix to Houston, TX
- Moving From Phoenix to Los Angeles, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to New York, NY
- Moving From Phoenix to Sacramento, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to San Diego, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to San Francisco, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to San Jose, CA
- Moving From Phoenix to Seattle, WA